Falcon is seeking a Construction Materials Testing Technician for our Raleigh testing and inspections group. The ideal candidate will have 2 to 5 years of testing and/or inspection experience. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, materials testing, inspections, and daily field reporting.
- Candidate should possess both a NCDOT and American Concrete Institute (ACI) Field Technician Level I, Nuclear Gauge User Certification, NICET Level 1 – Soils, NICET Level 1 – Concrete and NICET Level 1 – Asphalt preferred.
- Have basic understanding of plan/blueprints.
- Be able to lift equipment up to 60 lbs.
- Be able to performing physical activities required of the testing procedures including squatting, bending, lifting, climbing and traversing difficult terrain.
- Be proficient at basic mathematic computations to include addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Have a willingness to perform work after regular business hours, on weekends and sometimes on holidays when necessary.
- Driver’s license required.
Falcon is committed to creating a diverse environment and equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.