Falcon is seeking a Construction Materials Testing Technician to join our Construction Services Department. The ideal candidate will have 2 to 5 years of testing and/or inspection experience. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, materials testing, inspections, and daily field reporting.
- Candidate should possess both a NCDOT and American Concrete Institute (ACI) Field Technician Level I, Nuclear Gauge User Certification, NICET Level 1 – Soils, NICET Level 1 – Concrete and NICET Level 1 – Asphalt preferred.
- Have a basic understanding of plans/blueprints.
- Be able to lift equipment up to 60 lbs.
- Be able to perform physical activities required of the testing procedures including squatting, bending, lifting, climbing and traversing difficult terrain.
- Be proficient at basic mathematic computations, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Have a willingness to perform work after regular business hours, on weekends, and sometimes on holidays when necessary.
- Driver’s license required.
Falcon is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.